Sunday 19 April 2009

Bruno Torf - A Garden of Memories

Haven't scanned my completed projects yet :-( Life is moving too quickly! My 365 Blog is being kept up to date though! Yay!

We visited Marysville yesterday with my Dad who was staying with us for the weekend. Driving around the destroyed town was quite a moving experience. Bruno Torf's Garden was open to the public so I took the opportunity to visit it.

Bruno was there and I really felt the heartbreak of what has been lost, but a the same time, he is determined to re-build his beautiful little piece of Earth.

Here is a moving video of the amazing garden before February 7th ...



I wanted to share the photos I took yesterday ... with signs that nature is determined to restore itself! I also think the figurines look sad too don't they!






And here are the remains of the gallery ...


My goal is to get back there in 12 months to see the changes!

So until next time (hopefully with some great shares) ...

No comments: