Tuesday 18 September 2007

It's time

Well, I have finally done it, taken the big step and decided to submit a layout for publication. It's time I put myself out there instead of just looking at everyone else's work and judging my work negatively.

I just love scrapbooking and all the bits that go with it - designing, crafting, colours, connection with past and present, so many gorgeous papers, so many ways to present ideas - and nothing is wrong! It's always so easy to be critical but I have finally got it that there are no mistakes - everything is just as it should be.

And if there are 'mistakes' they can be covered or incorporated into the layout.

I've also discovered card making using scraps, stamps, embellishments, punches, ribbons, buttons ..........


As usual, there is so much I want to do and only a certain amount of time to do it all in! But, I'll keep plugging in there and catch bits of time in all sorts of places!

Cheers for now.


My gorgeous 13 year old Grace

No comments: