This one is about the 80's. It was fun to do - I had lots of memories coming back as I checked out the decade between 1980 - 1989.
You know it's the 80's when ...
- You thought mullets looked good
- You know all the songs in the "Jazz Singer"
- You fell in love with "An Officer & A Gentleman"
- You ooohed and aaahed in "Dirty Dancing"
- You went "Back to the Future"
- You had a Cabbage Patch Kid ... a Rubix Cube ... and played Trivial Pursuit
- Video Killed the Radio Star
- You asked "Who killed JR?"
- You "Walked Like an Egyptian"
- You wor shoulder pads under everything!
- You wore matching leotards, leg warmers and headband to the gym
- You sang and danced to Cyndi Lauper's "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"
Here is a hilarious video that I had been searching for - I'd seen it about 12 months ago and chuckled all the way through it. Seeing it again didn't dampen my mirth! Hope you enjoy it ...
Till next time ...