Wednesday 10 March 2010

Don't Quit!

We were lucky to escape the major hail storm last Saturday - the rain was torrential and we did get some hail.  The only real damage was that the hail ripped our BBQ cover, tore through the meshing on the pergola and one of our outside lights no longer works.

I was driving and luckily missed the hail stones - the roads were flooded and a few times visibility in the downpour was difficult.  When I arrived back home, this is what I saw ...


In the front garden, it looked like snow.


The side verandah - the hail must have come in sideways!


Lots of ice and water!

It seems like my crafting just isn't happening!  Somewhere along the path I have lost my mojo ... and there are so many things competing for my time and energy!  I am planning to get stuck into making some Altered Journals and I am determined to organise time regularly to get them done.  So, watch this space ...

In the meantime, this video is a reminder that giving up is not an option ... enjoy ...



Till next time ...

No comments: