Monday 22 March 2010

One Digi Share & a Laugh

I had a bit of a go with another digi layout.  This was part of a challenge from the NCJS group and as I had little time and no space in my room, I decided to go digi.

This one is about the 80's.  It was fun to do - I had lots of memories coming back as I checked out the decade between 1980 - 1989.

You know it's the 80's when ...
  • You thought mullets looked good
  • You know all the songs in the "Jazz Singer"
  • You fell in love with "An Officer & A Gentleman"
  • You ooohed and aaahed in "Dirty Dancing"
  • You went "Back to the Future"
  • You had a Cabbage Patch Kid ... a Rubix Cube ... and played Trivial Pursuit
  • Video Killed the Radio Star
  • You asked "Who killed JR?"
  • You "Walked Like an Egyptian"
  • You wor shoulder pads under everything!
  • You wore matching leotards, leg warmers and headband to the gym
  • You sang and danced to Cyndi Lauper's "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"
Bringing back memories??

Here is a hilarious video that I had been searching for - I'd seen it about 12 months ago and chuckled all the way through it.  Seeing it again didn't dampen my mirth!  Hope you enjoy it ...



Till next time ...

No comments: