Sunday 6 September 2009

It's Been a While but ...

It has been a while since I've updated this blog! It's been a mixture of busyness and also not being well. Life has been a continuous roller-coaster and I haven't been able to get my fingers 'a scrappin' so my supplies are gathering dust. Plus with everything that's been happening I have lost my mojo which is frustrating because I believe that creativity is the way out of feeling sorry for yourself!

Anyway, the downturn of being stuck at home feeling sick is that I have been able to potter with the computer and get some Digital Scrapping done - it's still a big learning curve but as with everything ... practise, practise, practise!

So here are three layouts I have 'whipped up' ... LOL!


Papers and Elements - All Summer Long - http://scrapu.blogspot.com




Quick Page - Come on Get Happy from Scraps by Andrea



Credits - Patterned Paper by Cudlebeez Scraps, Plain Paper by Gunhild Storeide, All Flower Elements by Ginas Gems Scraps, Frame by K Pertiet, Small Leaves by Delicious Scraps, Tiramisu, Large Leaves by Cuddlebeez Scraps, Lace by TBugs, Tag by Shabby Princess - Happy Go Lucky, Font - FG Leaf Queen 2, Title - Coventry Garden, Stitching by KSK Designs

So, till next time ...

6 comments:

Rose-Anne said...

These layouts are beautiful

Nell Fothergill said...

These digi layouts are great! You're amazingly talented Mum & I'm really in awe of what you do. x
Keep focusing on the fun in what you do & hopefully the dreaded cold will complete it's corse & move on out of your system.
I love you heaps. x

Sandie said...

G'day Annie, just popping in to say hi.

Hope things pick up for you soon.

I know how things can get on top of you - we all go through this at times.

Thinking of you.

Luv sandie

Luv Sandie

'Joyce' said...

Dear Annie, your pages are just wonderful. Yes, its the crazy chic back on board again. i think of you often and hope you are feeling well again soon. big hugs xx

Michelle Jamieson said...

Hey Annie...
Hope you are feeling better?

I really like your digi layouts...they look great!!

Chelle Xx

Annie said...

Thank you to you all! Life's been very busy and I feel really stale when it comes to creating. I really hope to get back to it very soon!

Annie :)