Sunday 15 August 2010

A couple of layouts

It's a very wet and cold day in Melbourne today so it's been a great day to stay inside! I have the house to myself and my plan was to get heaps of creative things done ... alas I have done less than I wanted to in that area.

But I did spend a couple of hours re-organising Rob's office, creating more space for him. It certainly heated me up - even took my jumper off!

Here are a couple of layouts I have completed recently.

This layout was for a challenge for Sketch Inspiration using a very old photo.


Hopefully I'll get the photos for the other things in the next couple of days.

So, till next time ..

2 comments:

'Joyce' said...

oh these are lovely layouts. Good to hear you are keeping well and busy. Bless

Ella Swan said...

Oooh Annie I do like the top one - really has a rocking motion to it with the way you placed your title - and I already commented on your other one in the SI gallery ;-D BTW I have been to Melbourne in 1989 - the year before we got married - with my now husband - and it was my FAVOURITE place in Australia - and we got a Blue Arrow bus ticket that took us all around the country - took us months! I know the weather is apparently not very stable but I thought it was beautiful & seemed like the arts centre to me.