Wednesday 15 December 2010

Another mini album to share ... and a new family addition

Here is the second Christmas Mini Album I have done.  This is to be sold as soon as get myself organised with my Etsy store!

I used a clear acetate sheet for the front cover and embossed it with my Cuttlebug with the Christmas baubles embossing pad.


I used some flocked Christmas trees on the next page.


A clear tag added some interest into the next page.



A couple of removable, top note tags.


The present opens up to three sides for photos.


A tag or photo can slide into the ribbon.


The gold envelope opens up also.



Some more places for photos.  There were more pages - I have just added a selection here.

And introducing Miss Lulu - our cute little kitten (well not technically mine but in our household!)


This is Lulu on my bed - I woke up to find her snuggled up next to me! So cute!


She also likes to drink water in the shower - as does Gypsy Rose our other cat, hence we have a bowl in there for them.

More pics soon.

So, till next time ...

2 comments:

Kerryn said...

Thankyou Annie for your comment on my blog. Comments like yours mean alot to me right now, thankyou!

Wow looks like you have put a heck of alot of work into the mini album. It will be fantastic for someone to just add their photos and journalling and have a record of Christmas. Fab work!!

'Joyce' said...

Annie, this album is lovely and will sell in a flash. Lulu is just beautiful. Thanks also for your lovely comments, I am going to give it a shot, with so much lovely inspiration, how can I not!! I am still working on a few things, so will keep you posted. Thanks again. Bless.