Wednesday 19 January 2011

Trying to keep up ...

I don't suppose there is anyone else out there who has big ideas, starts things and then realises that it may all be too much to handle?  Of course not I hear you say!!  It just seems that experience and age don't dampen my enthusiasm - I constantly dream up great ideas and truly believe that I can achieve them ... then I scramble to do it all!!

Working has kept me busy during the day, I'm pretty tired at night and my good intentions feel overwhelming.

What am I talking about?  Doing my 365 Project, getting cards, albums and calendars made for the market, starting a Gratitude Blog and making sure I keep this blog up to date.  Alas, it happens, but not as I intended and more erratically than I hoped!  Still, it happens!

Here is a sample of the Vintage Calendar that I am working on at the moment.  Really need to finish it as January is nearly over!





Till next time ...

2 comments:

'Joyce' said...

Annie this calendar is beautiful. Keep going you will get there. Each journey begins with a single step. I too dream up big and flounder and stumble. I am currently on a project of making library bags to donate to a school that has been affected by the floods, at the same time I am organising a street party auction to raise money to donate to a chosen establishment. Yikes - I am feeling a tad guilty that i am not spending the so longed after school holidays vegeing with my darling boys, but then none of these little communities that were flooded anticipated they would have no home this week either. thinking of you and i just know you will get through it. xx

Annie said...

Thank you Joyce! You certainly understand the feeling of overwhelm!! I guess we just keep keeping on!