Thursday 20 November 2008

Few and Far Between!

Doesn't time fly when you are having fun! The 8th November is 12 days ago - nearly 2 weeks since the last post! Urrrgh! But it has been rather a busy 12 days! I celebrated my birthday last week with friends and close family. There were some very important people that helped to make my day special and they know who they are!

I was then hit with the flu - not fun! I don't get sick and this came as quite a shock to me! My body felt like it had been hit by a truck - even to sit down was extremely uncomfortable. I slept more than I had in ages but then had to continue with life, warts and all. Anyway, I am now on the end of it all - still coughing and spluttering but as long as I don't talk too much I am okay!

I was able to get some card making in yesterday. I went with a friend to Scraptacular and we made 8 Christmas Cards using the Wassail Card Kit! So simple and so beautiful! It felt like cheating! These are cards for special people in my life! So I am gradually getting there with my cards!

Here are some of the cards I made -







Well that's all for me now ... so until next time ...

3 comments:

Libby Dyson said...

These are all beautiful Annie. You are so talented and thanks for sharing with us

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

Your cards are gorgeous Annie!!! Love the Wassail range from Basic Grey.
Deanne
xx

Alyssa said...

wow hun they are the most gorgeous cards xx