Saturday 8 November 2008

Top Ten Essentials About Me

I just saw a great idea and thought it would be good to start off a tag team activity using this idea from Big Picture Scrapbooking -

TEN "essentials" that I cannot scrapbook without:
  1. My computer - to give me lots of ideas & resources
  2. Photos of the important people in my life
  3. A clear workspace
  4. Double-sided tape
  5. A good choice of paper
  6. My tote with all my essential basics
  7. Music - mostly from my iTunes collection
  8. A sharp pair of scissors
  9. My 12" cutter & my Creative Memories photo cutter
  10. Lots of embellishments to choose from
NINE words I love are:

love, happy, freedom, family, passion, success, achievement, pride, respect

EIGHT of my quirky habits are:
  1. I have to make the bed each morning
  2. I love eating out
  3. I love surfing the net
  4. I always get to bed 1 hour after I say I am going
  5. I love all sorts of music from country rock to classical
  6. I procrastinate too much over my scrapbooking
  7. I have bouts of de-cluttering where I literally throw out bags and bags of 'rubbish'
  8. I cry easily during movies
SEVEN things I love about my "every day" life:
  1. I am totally loved and supported
  2. I enjoy my hot drinks with friends after gym
  3. I have a home that has lots of space, including my own space
  4. I love having family around me
  5. I love spending special time with my children and my husband
  6. I love being a mum
  7. I love having my own business
SIX places I'd love to visit before I die:
  1. United Kingdom esp. England & Wales
  2. Italy
  3. Mexico
  4. China
  5. Nepal
  6. United States
FIVE things I do everyday, without fail:
  1. Check my email
  2. Use my computer
  3. Drink water
  4. Give my husband and daughter a hug
  5. Think about my family
FOUR websites I frequent:
  1. Scrapbook Hub
  2. No Crap Just Scrap
  3. Friend's Blogs
  4. Anything to do with scrapbooking & papercrafts
THREE layouts I love:



TWO decisions I've never regretted:
  1. Having children
  2. Getting married
ONE additional and very important thing you should know about me is:

I also enjoy 'me time' where I can lose myself in whatever activity I choose to do!

So now I 'tag' Vicki Brunner to answer these questions ...

No comments: