Monday 9 March 2009

Some things to share and passing on awards

More layouts completed and ready to share -

This one is special as it is Grace and my mother before she passed away. Mum was so loving to all her grandchildren - they were the world to her.

I just loved this photo - there wasn't much more I could add to it - it needed to be kept simple.


Another cute photo - I've enjoyed keeping the layouts simple and uncluttered.

The Premio Dardos Award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day. The Premio Dardos award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day.

The rules are:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person that has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to another 15 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment.

Remember to contact each of them to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

The blogs I have listed are all talented, giving and generous creators ...please go visit their blogs and pass on some love and appreciation for all they do and share...

Kaz Was Here - Karen Yates
Creative Considerations - Vicki Brunner
Sandie's Place - Sandy Downey
Chantelle's Stamping Place - Chantelle Huizenga
They Call Me the Scrap Nut - Julie Dudley
Our Wonderful World - Liz Weber
Girls Wear Blue Too - Tammy James
A Happy Scramper - Linda Langes
Mel Stampz - Mel McCarthy
Anna's Crafty Stuff - Anna
tikkled pink! - Shazz
Addicted to Digiscrapping - Amanda
Lindsay Jane Designs - Lindsay Jane
Josie Dean - Josie Dean
Stamp A Latte - Leonie Schroeder

Wow, that is a marathon effort! Thank you for bearing with me, and thank you again Libby! Love you!

Till next time ...

9 comments:

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

I just love your layouts Annie! They are so gorgeous!!
Deanne
xx

Tammy said...

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and giving this wonderful award!

Anonymous said...

Very kind of you Annie....thank you for nominating me. Love the layouts you've been creating...beautiful work.

Julie said...

great stuff here annie thanks for the award too.

Shaz :) said...

Thankyou Annie!!!!! Firstly I'm loving your layouts, they are super! I might have to scraplift a few if you don't mind :)
Next another big thankyou for your lovely award. Libby gave me the same award and I have been trying to find time to choose these to post on my blog. How funny! I have your naem on my list for this award as well ROFL!!!!!!! oh gee, I better get cracking so I can actually pop the awards up on my blog lol!
Happy Scrapping
Hugz
Shaz :)

Liz Weber said...

Hi Annie, thanks so much for the award and thanks for visiting my blog. It's been a treat visiting yours - I just love your work here - very inspiring and I will be coming back for more visits.

Annie said...

Thank you to all of you for your heartfelt words!

Rose-Anne said...

Your layouts are lovely. Wel done.
Thanks for your comments on my blog.

kazy2004 said...

Annie you are such a dear sole. Thank you so much, and I love your layouts, especially the orange pattern paper one. Gorgeous.
Regards Karen