Thursday 26 February 2009

Slowly but surely and an Award!

I am steadily getting some creating into my time and have booked an all day crop on Saturday. I need to complete some layouts and I intend to be fully prepared to get some serious scrapping done. I have learnt, the hard way, it is so easy to do a heap of layouts as long as I am prepared and have the design, photo, paper and embellishments organised and ready to go. It is so easy to waste time pottering around 'looking' for the right paper, design, colours .....

I made a card for Grace's birthday - verrrry bright, in fact much brighter than I would normally do, but I was very happy with it and Grace loved it. Turning 15 means a little more sophistication! I loved the Heidi Swapp mirror bird!


I have also been a lucky girl with an award from the remarkable Libby who is so focused and committed to everything she does! It is called The Premio Dardos Award that acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day. Thank you Libby - I shall now have to make a list of 15 other Bloggers to pass this award on to.


As soon as I have made my decision, I will let everyone know.

A short entry today, hopefully I'll post some new layouts and the 15 Bloggers names early next week.

So until next time ...

No comments: