Thursday 19 February 2009

I've Finally Done Some Layouts!

Well it's taken me longer than I had planned but I've finally finished some layouts. I've also had to 'fiddle' and 'tweak' with my HP scanner and my old PC 'cos my new Lexmark scanner does a very mediocre job. I printed some photos a couple of weeks ago with my old HP scanner and realised that they are heaps better than the ones from the Lexmark - they actually dried really quickly also.

And I have re-discovered my ArcSoft Panorama to stitch my layouts - so I have been re-organising my PC (although I still love my iMac) for my scanning and stitching. I seemed to be loading, uninstalling, re-loading, cleaning up and so on and so on for ages - at least 2 days worth of fiddling! But it's been worth it!

So here are my latest layouts - I've decided that simplicity is much easier and quicker too!





The heart is actually a soft pink Heidi Swapp Mirror but it came out black with the scanner :-(



So until next time ...

3 comments:

Rose-Anne said...

I love your layouts.
Thanks for your comment on my blog.I was excited to get it and thanks for adding me to the scrapbook hub.I will add you to my blog roll also.

Libby Dyson said...

Lovely layouts Annie. You have been busy

Libby Dyson said...

Me again Annie. Please stop by my blog and collect an award
http://libbysscrapz.blogspot.com/