Wednesday 4 February 2009

Thank you Libby!!

This woman is amazing! I am in awe of her continuous stream of creations and the way she blogs faithfully - even with a full time job and a family and other craft business creating! Thank you Libby, I feel humbled by the Marie Antoinette Award you have bestowed on me when your blog, Libby's Crafty Scraps, is always a hive of activity and sharing and her cuttlebug creations are out of this world!!

The rules are as follows:
  1. Put the picture of Marie Antoinette on your blog
  2. Link to the person who you received the award from
  3. Nominate at least 4 or more blogs
  4. Link to those blogs from yours
  5. Leave a comment on their blogs to let them know you've shared the award with them
It feels like an eternity since I have done anything creative with my hands, I am in withdrawal mode!!! But, I am looking forward to spending Saturday with some wonderful friends in Mornington, at the Paper Squared Demo Day, getting my teeth into some layouts, doing some make and takes and browsing the shelves for some new products. Aaaah, my mouth is drooling just thinking about it! So hopefully, I will have some shares next week!

I have been committed to Project 365 and have a whole month of phots - very unusual for me. It is a challenge but I am enjoying it and it's certainly making me think about my photos. It's also making me think about the benefits of an SLR Digital camera ... but I need to get really good before I get a 'big girls' camera!

So, till next time ...

2 comments:

Rose-Anne said...

Libby sure is an amazing woman. I am a friend of hers and crop with her regularly.
Congratulations in winning htis award.

Libby Dyson said...

My pleasure Annie. A well deserved award. I love creating and if I didn't I'm not sure I would still be 'sane'LOL