Friday 23 January 2009

Trust

Life constantly sends us many challenges - that is a constant! Rather than feel victimised - "Why me?" - it is so important to look at what we have been offered and know that it gives us an opportunity to learn more about ourselves and our world.

I am choosing the word TRUST as my word for 2009.
  • A trust in whatever comes my way, I can handle.

  • A trust in that everything will work out positively.

  • A trust that whatever I choose to do will create success.

  • A trust that my dreams will come true.
This is my image of TRUST that I got from Wordle.net - I tried to just use the word Trust but it doesn't repeat it so I trust what I have is perfect for me!



I haven't been very 'creative' lately - at least with either my scrapbooking or cardmaking so I really don't have anything to share. Hopefully I will scan some layouts to upload in the next couple of days.

I have kept up my 365 photography and blog which is big for me! My photography skills are getting better - now I just need to learn how to use the camera properly!

So until next time ...

2 comments:

Libby Dyson said...

What a great idea Annie. I love it. It goes along with the glass half full theory too and thinking of others before yourself. My DH is often heard saying "It's not all about you!" LOL. Lovely sentiments - thanks so much for sharing them with the blogging world

Libby Dyson said...

Hi Annie
I have left you The Mary Antoinette Award - you can pick it up from my blog http://libbysscrapz.blogspot.com/