Thursday 1 July 2010

Mojo's returned ...

It's a funny thing isn't it - creativity!  There are times when it seems such a struggle to get the juices going and to happily create ... and then there are the wonderful times when everything seems to flow and it's all too simple!

Well, thank goodness my mojo has returned and I am delighting in being able to get out the photos and go with the flow.  Perhaps it is also to do with the early nightfall and the cold nights when it is cosy to be able to set myself up in my room, keep warm and potter around to my heart's content!

Anyway, enough of the sentiments, here are some of the layouts I have created for the NCJS challenges ...










So while the iron's hot ...

Till, next time ...

4 comments:

'Joyce' said...

Annie, hello. Oh your pages are just lovely. I haven't scrapped for ages now, there is so much going on, but I know I will get back into it when the 'season' returns for me. My studio is an icebox at the moment, so not welcoming in there at all. So wonderful to see you scrapping again.

Annie said...

Thank you 'Joyce'! We've missed you at NCJS! I see you've been busy with other things!! Annie :)

Ella Swan said...

Just popped in from the message board at Sketchbook Inspirations. Wow you have some very beautiful work here!! I love your arty but unmessy style ;-D

Annie said...

Thanks Helen! I've often thought about what style I have and have never been able to describe it! I like your description!