Saturday 17 July 2010

Really getting in to it!

It has been a busy week or so and I didn't get any scrapping done last weekend but I am certainly on a roll ... and loving it!

It's been quite a cold winter in Melbourne so far - we've been spoilt over the past few years with only a few cold days - but I am so thankful for our wonderful heater that keeps me very comfortable.

Even though I have lots to do, work wise, I find that being able to get out of my left brain and into my right brain to create, helps me to be more productive all around!  So, work doesn't suffer, I don't suffer and the rest of the household doesn't suffer!

Here are my latest layouts...
















Till next time ...

1 comment:

Fran said...

Hi Annie - thanks so much for your comment on my blog.
And re: 8.5"x11" versus 12x12" - I find it all depends on my photos. If I have lots of photos (like an event) I will sometimes scrap in 12x12" - but I find I like the smaller size more and more now and will more often do a double in this size for an event.
I like the idea of a photo taking up a lot of the page, and when I scrapbooked in 12x12"s I found I was always enlarging my photo - but with the smaller size now I just scrap with a standard size photo.
I'm definitely a 8.5" x 11" convert!!

Fran xx