Saturday 21 September 2013

Say Something Nice Saturday



Wow, last post was March - 6 months ago! And now, the days are lengthening again as Spring brings warmth, rain and a sense of lightness.  Spring and Autumn are my favourite seasons as the days are much milder and the colours are stunning.

So what positive things does today bring -

♥ This weekend gives me time to focus on doing the things I love with paper and paste, tucked away in my craft room (especially good as the sunshine streams in the window). I can get lost in my own world and forget those things that create negativity in life.

♥ Finishing my Sunshine Album that I started last week in a class at the local scrapbooking/papercraft store.  It's an amazing book with lots and lots of hidden pages and pockets, nothing I've done before.  I will share it when it is complete.

♥ Sharing quality time with my supportive husband/partner who puts up with my ups and downs and still oves me.

♥ Enjoying a warm, sunshiny weekend exploring the countryside and local area.

What can you find positive to reflect upon today?

No comments: