Sunday 29 September 2013

Say Something Nice Sunday

 
The sun is shining again today although the breeze is a bit on the chilly side.  It's definitely Spring weather - warm, windy, raining, cool - and all in one day!

So what have I enjoyed his weekend -

♥ What a weekend, the football has now finished for the year with the Grand Final yesterday. A good day to sit in the warm comfort of our lounge room to watch the game. One day we'll be there cheering for our loved Bombers.

♥ Last night we ventured into the CBD for a bit to eat and to soak up some of the excitement of the big game.  We headed to Hardware Lane, known for its food and music, and sat outside under a warm heater. There were lots of Fremantle fans around, a few noisy Hawthorn fans and a couple of footballers passing through.

♥ Losing my car at a local shopping centre (that I don't go to very much) meant I discovered some retail stores that I didn't know were there - one that I was only thinking about a couple of days ago! I did find where I had parked eventually!

♥ I am lucky with what I have in my life and everything is perfect, whether it is a blessing or a challenge, just as it should be.

Till next time ...

No comments: