Wednesday 21 October 2015

Instagram & Instalife

Instagram is something I keep telling myself I need to connect to - I do have an account but really don't use it! But I know there are many, many people who constantly upload their photos to Instagram. If you are one of those, how do you keep the photos in hard copy? How do you share them with family and friends who don't use Instagram? How do you plan to keep those photos for the future?

Close To My Heart has just introduced Instalife into the range which consists of two stunning albums, cards, and stamps and protectors that are especially made for Instagram photos.  All these products are for a very little outlay!

These charming little albums are perfect for gift giving as either finished albums or partly completed, with the cards added already, and let the recipient add photos they wish to add.

Here is a video that gives a better view of the Instalife Products - thank you to US consultant, Tina Husong for producing the following video -


I'd love to be able to show you these products so please contact me, either by email or Facebook message.

In the meantime, peruse the following products -

So until next time ...

No comments: