Thursday 10 September 2015

Close To My Heart (CTMH) - Exciting News!!

Woo hoo! Am I excited? Yes I am! Yesterday I signed up as a consultant with Close To My Heart company. Their mission - We show you how to celebrate relationships through discovering your creativity, to preserve and share the moments that matter most. I believe, after weighing up pros and cons, that CTMH provide a beautiful range of products at very reasonable prices.  Please check out my CTMH website, full of the most amazing products and ideas.

Rather than just decide on what you want from the internet, ask me about hosting a gathering at your home, club, school, kindergarten or wherever where you can experience, see and feel the products - which are much more dynamic in real life. I am going to put up a video of some of the things that can be made together very soon - stay tuned!

I am so looking forward to being able to be part of an amazing and supportive network and sharing their, and my, passion for all things paper and stamping. And I am looking forward to meeting other amazing women (and crafty men) both as customers and also fellow consultants.

In the meantime, here are some more of the 12x12 layouts I have recently completed.  Please enjoy the inspiration you may get from them and if you feel inclined, leave me a comment or suggestion.







No comments: