Wednesday 30 September 2015

Christmas Craft - Get ready!


Are there really only 85 days to Christmas? Last year I made my own December Daily Album from scratch - this year I am planning a PL one.  I have been just checking the CTMH stock and that's what I will use (together with some of my old stash from last year). Both the Picture My Life Card Set and the papers are awesome! 

As you know, I am a new consultant so I am discovering the beautiful products and building up my stash. I will post the final projects when I am finished.  

Here are the products that I will be ordering now to get my Christmas Cards and Album going. 

Firstly the Picture My Life™ White Pines Set - in each set are -
20 – 4" × 6" Cards 
36 – 3" × 4" Cards
Same design on both sides. One side features the design vertically and the other side features it horizontally
The White Pines Paper Packet - 12x12 papers and cardstock - which includes - 
6 – 12" × 12" B&T Duos™ (2 each of 3 double-sided designs)
6 – 12" × 12" Cardstock Sheets (2 Chocolate, 2 Colonial White, 1 Cranberry, 1 Fern)

The White Pines Complements  - 2 – 6" x 6" Coordinating Sticker Sheets, 1 – Assorted Kraft Die-Cuts and 1 – Assorted Thick Plastic Die-Cuts

The Red Enamel Gems and Red Shimmer Trim are stunning additions to these papers.



I invite you to check out these beautiful products on Annie's Creating Place Website and to get your Christmas projects moving before the time disappears. 

Till next time ...

No comments: