Wednesday 9 September 2015

I'm Back

Well it has been quite an absence - two years! Life got in the way and blogging was something I neglected.  But over the past 10 months I have got my passion back and it's time to share again.

I moved over from 12×12 layouts to doing Project Life as it is quick, simple and I can get the ‘recording’ of life events done without too much stress. So, during 2015, I have focused on Project Life which I have loved, and only recently got the urge to do some 12×12 layouts.

I actually have completed 10 layouts in the past week - an unheard of achievement in the past! I usually prefer simple, clean layouts as I want the focus to be on the photo, but, I have been enjoying playing with layering and mixed media so below are some of the layouts I have done over the past week. But, confession, I still can’t get myself to ‘over embellish’ even though I love the way other crafters do it!

So I hope you enjoy and get some inspiration for your own layouts. I will post some more projects over the next few days - 12x12 and Project Life - as I get back into the world of blogging and sharing.









So, till next time ...

 

No comments: