Thursday 14 August 2008

Break Time!

I so need a break from working at the computer - my neck and shoulders end up feeling cramped up and tense. I need to keep remembering to stretch and also to sit properly but I get so engrossed in what I am doing that the time just goes by. Rather than doing stretches every hour, it's my neck that tells me it's time to stop and move.

Of course it doesn't help that I keep having to twist to watch the TV - the Olympic Games telecast is must-do viewing right now isn't it! I do find myself watch sports that I would never normally be interested in. Funny about that! There is so much happening all the time. The women's swimming relay this morning was so exciting! Go Aussies! I loved the reaction the girls had when they'd finished in world record time! Third gold for Stephanie Rice - boy has she got it made now - but not after alot of hard work and sacrifice.

I got this photo from the internet so I hope I don't get into trouble over copyright!

Here are a couple more layouts that I've done - I love to see the growth my girls go through over the years. Doing layouts that show different years is such good fun.

And it's so nice to reflect on the bond they have had.

Well, I've had my stretch, now back to work!

Till next time ...

2 comments:

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

These are lovely layouts!!!
Hope your neck starts to feel better soon (you must forget to stop and stretch often - I am guilty of the same thing!)
Cheers
Deanne
xxx

'Joyce' said...

hi annie, oh these pages are just wonderful. again i love the colours you have used, and just love your on the phone page. yes, its wonderful to see them grow and change over the years. the lettering on both pages, is this your own? it looks lovely - simple but perfect for the page.

speaking of necks...... *giggle* time to stretch mine.