Friday 12 September 2008

Busy, busy, busy!

Just a quick post before I head of to a meeting with my website developer ... things are now starting to speed up in regards to the web launch after quite a frustrating period of snail pace (well it felt like that to me!) So things have been quite hectic over the past week!

I am now in the process of sending out invitations to some very talented crafters, to join Scrapbook Hub's community. I am also seeking sponsors for a variety of activities and competitions so there is alot of admin work to be done also - oh I wish I had someone who loves doing the detailed stuff that I dislike!

Anyway, it all has to be done so we keep plugging away! I plan to get some scrapping done this weekend - I have some ideas after my Stampin' Up Demo on Monday night. Lots of goodies there to play with and I'm looking forward to my stash arriving!

Hope to have some shares over the next couple of days.

Till then ...

No comments: