Saturday 13 September 2008

Happy Birthday Chris!

It's my baby boy's birthday today! Well, he's not really my baby as he is 36! But, for all mums, we know that our children will always be our babies no matter what age they are! Chris is my eldest and my only son. He is now married and I am waiting to hear the big news that he is going to be a father.

Here is a layout of Chris aged 4 - he only rarely had a sad face but it usually meant he felt really sad!

This next layout is one page of a double - I am still waiting for Chris to give me back his baby photos so that I can scan and scrap them. It shows his growth over 35 years.

I spent this afternoon at Paper Heaven, with my wonderful friends, doing some scrapping. Each month, for the past 20 months, we have been meeting to focus on an album that is about our lives - we are the About Me group. So, it has been a natural progression for all of us to get to know each other very well and to become buddies! I was doing some photos of 70's weddings! Love the fashions! Will share them when they are complete.

I'm off to complete two cybercrop challenges, courtesy of No Crap Just Scrap and the generous Anna Costello from Anna's Craft Cupboard. I always love a good challenge!

So, till next time ...

3 comments:

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

Tops layouts Annie. OMG, you have a grown up son????? I swear, I thought you were close to my age (I am 40 this year).
Wow, you look great for whatever your age!!
Sounds like you had a lovely time at your scrapping group.
Deanne
xx

'Joyce' said...

Wow Annie, ditto to Dee's comment. Your son is 36???? What is your secret? I am glad I am sitting down right now. Wow !

I love your pages, they are great as usual, very inspiring. I love visiting yours and Dee's blog, heaps of inspiration and ideas there. You girls are just so busy, but manage to get so much done.

xx

kazy2004 said...

Hi Annie,

how wonderful to have your layouts done with the memories of your grown up baby boy. They are wonderful. Hope you had fun scrapbooking. Chat soon
Cheers Karen