Thursday 25 September 2008

Computered Out!

I have been sitting in front of my computer for such long hours this week, getting things completed for the launch of Scrapbook Hub, that I have had enough of concentrating - so I am computered out! There are so many ends to tie up and although I am generally quick at doing most things, the little bits and pieces are taking me ages! But I can't complain when it all helps me to get one step closer to launch day!

I feel withdrawal symptoms right now! I am so looking forward to going to a Scrap Together tomorrow night - I need to let my fingers get into paper and ribbon and flowers and chipboard and .... all things scrapbooking! I'm worried I have forgotten how to create! Hopefully I should have something to post after this weekend.

Saturday will be a quiet day in front of the TV watching the AFL Grand Final. Even though I'd love the Bombers to be playing, it's also good to be able to sit back and not worry about who wins (although I always end up barracking for one team anyway!) So, who will it be - the Cats (or Pussy Cats as my 3yo grand-daughter calls them) or the Hawks (or the Dorks as we call them to my 5yo grand-daughter who barracks for them).

On a lighter vein, I found this video on another site and even though I have seen it before, I thought it was worth keeping. Enjoy it and remember to give someone a hug today (even if it is yourself!)


Till next time ...

2 comments:

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

looking forward to the grand opening Annie!!
I'm not going away now, so you can email me at home when you need to.
Deanne
xx

kazy2004 said...

Hi annie, glad everything is coming together. i look forward to the big launch, and to seeng your weekend creations. Enjoy some creative and relaxing time.
Cheers Karen